1. Profiles after manufacture and before acceptance tests must be maintained at a temperature of (21 ± 3)°From at least 1 hour (control of marking and the presence of a protective film is allowed to be carried out during the production process).
During periodic tests, as well as if the profiles were stored (transported) at a temperature other than that indicated before the test, they are conditioned at a temperature (21 ± 3)°With during the day.
Tests, if there are no other indications, are carried out at a temperature of (21 ± 3) ° C.
2. The marking and the presence of a protective film are checked visually.
3. When performing measurements of linear dimensions, as well as deviations from the shape of products, they are guided by the requirements of GOST 26433.0, GOST 26433.1.
4. The length of the profiles is measured on five-dimensional segments with a metal tape measure of the 2nd accuracy class according to GOST 7502. The test result is considered satisfactory if four out of five (with repeated testing, nine out of ten) measurements meet the established requirements, and the result of the fifth (tenth) measurement differs from the established requirements for permissible deviations by no more than 50%.
5. The procedure for determining the quality of cutting profiles in length is established in the technological regulations.
6. Deviations of the profile shape are determined on three meter segments (samples). The arithmetic mean of the measurement results of three samples is taken as the measurement result of each parameter. At the same time, the value of each result must be within the limits of the tolerances set in 5.2.5.
7. Deviations from the straightness of the front walls of the profile along the cross section and from the perpendicularity of the outer walls of the box profiles are measured with a probe, determining the largest gap between the profile surface and the side of the square according to GOST 3749. To determine deviations from the parallelism of the front walls of the profile along the cross section, two metal rulers according to GOST 427 are used, which are pressed with ribs one above the other perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the sample. The distances between the edges of the rulers are measured with a caliper for 100 mm of length. The amount of deviation from the parallelism of the front walls is defined as the difference between the largest and smallest dimensions. Measurements are carried out at three points along the length of the sample. The value of the largest deviation is taken as the measurement result for each sample.
8. To determine deviations from the straightness of the profile sides along the length, the sample is applied alternately with all external surfaces to the calibration plate and the distance between the profile and the surface of the calibration plate is measured using a probe. The maximum value of this distance is taken as the amount of deviation from straightness. Note — For testing, it is allowed to use the surface of any measuring instrument (for example, a construction level according to GOST 9416) with a flatness tolerance of at least the ninth degree of accuracy according to GOST 24643.
9. The deviation of the nominal dimensions of the cross section is determined on five sections of the profile with a length of 50-100 mm. The dimensions are measured at each end of the segment with a caliper according to GOST 166. It is allowed to monitor deviations in the nominal dimensions of cross-sections of profiles using optical and other devices that ensure measurement accuracy of 0.1 mm. In this case, the length of the segments is set in accordance with the technical characteristics of the test equipment.
The arithmetic mean of the measurement results is taken as the test result for each measurement parameter, while each measurement result should not exceed the permissible limit deviations.